How to Audit Compliance with IFRS Standards Webinar
September 17, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am SAST| from R520
How to audit compliance with IFRS standards
Duration: 2 hours
This webinar will give participants a practical understanding of how to audit IFRS, and how to document everything in audit working papers. Participants will learn how to implement these requirements and principles through discussion of practical examples.
Content and outline:
To explain the following concepts and demonstrate their practical application:
- Important principles for auditing IFRS requirements
- How to interpret key requirements from financial reporting frameworks
- Evaluating financial statement disclosures
- Common working paper deficiencies
- Practical application and documentation of required audit procedures.
Upon completion of each workshop, the participants will receive a verifiable attendance certificate.