Partners / directors need to be aware of the quality management requirements of ISQM 1, ISQM 2 and ISA 220 (Revised), and how to implement it within their own firms. It is important to be aware of each other’s duties and how they fit into the big picture. Even just one quality incident can be very costly to the firm.
This training will give participants a practical understanding of the quality management requirements and what their responsibilities are in implementing these requirements.
Content and outline:
To explain the following concepts:
- The firm’s risk assessment process
- Governance and leadership
- Relevant ethical requirements
- Acceptance and continuance
- Information and communication
- Engagement performance
- Monitoring and remediation
Upon completion of the training, participants will receive a verifiable attendance certificate.