This training will give participants a practical understanding of how to audit compliance with IFRS requirements, and how to document everything in audit working papers. Participants will learn how to implement these requirements and principles through discussion of practical examples.
Content and outline:
To explain the following concepts and demonstrate their practical application:
- Important principles for auditing IFRS requirements
- How to interpret key requirements from financial reporting frameworks
- Evaluating financial statement disclosures
- Cash flow statements
- Common working paper deficiencies
- Practical application and documentation of required audit procedures.
Upon completion of the training, participants will receive a verifiable attendance certificate.
Enroll for the course, complete each lesson and pass the final quiz to complete the course.